We are officially part of B Corp community as certified company. It’s a global movement of people using business as a force for good.
This means that the people, the planet and our ethical values are right up there with profit; that workers, customers, suppliers, community and the environment are equally important in our decision making process.
What does B Corp certified mean?
- B Corp is an innovative movement made up of companies with a single purpose: to be protagonists of a global change with their activities, creating a positive economic, social and environmental impact.
- Currently, more than 5.500 B Corps operate in more than 150 industries in 80 countries around the world with the same goal: changing the way business is done for good.
- The certification process uses credible, comprehensive, transparent, and independent standards of social and environmental performance. B Corp certification is a highly selective status. Companies must document their positive impact to qualify and undergo verification every three years to maintain their certification.
- The B Corp assessment process measures a company’s performance in five categories: governance, workers, customers, community and the environment.
- The B Corp community works toward reduced inequality, lower levels of poverty, a healthier environment, stronger communities and the creation of high-quality jobs with dignity and purpose.